About me

My photo
Stockholm, Sweden
Known as Loli or Sixrax in RaiderZ but also known as iHentai on other games but my livestream channel name is Kawingshek which is also my forum id on RaiderZ.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to everyone!

It's a new year and we can expect new content coming up on RaiderZ that we all are going to enjoy which is Cowen Marsh.

With level cap increased, we will also get a new class which is Assassin. And I'm pretty sure that most of the player will create an assassin because of the long time of no content and boredom of playing our old characters.
However, don't forget that within the next content we will get new bosses, new pvp area and also new dungeon to face up against. So gather up together and time to hunt together for new gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment