About me

My photo
Stockholm, Sweden
Known as Loli or Sixrax in RaiderZ but also known as iHentai on other games but my livestream channel name is Kawingshek which is also my forum id on RaiderZ.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

RaiderZ - One year of gaming

First of all, it's only a few days untill March which means Happy Anniversary for all Alpha players!

I'd like to share this video that and hopefully you guys enjoy it. Not the best quality of video, too lazy to edit.
I'm probably one of the elder in RaiderZ that has been annoying, hated, liked etc. And this is my appreciation to the community for all the great time!

I hope to see some old faces again in RaiderZ!

RaiderZ - one year of gaming


Your sincerely
Loli aka Sixrax


3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA. SIX. I SAW MY MESSAGES IN THERE.
    MULTIPLE BOSSES. :O!

    XAAR FTW.

    /was just researching defenders to possibly make one of my own.. And came across your site.

    Then I started squinting at the party chats.. WHY, THAT'S ME. BAHAHA. /goes to look for your KTX solo on this site.

    /Also goes to look to see if you made a compilation of begging people to let you solo him. xD

    OK seeya now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you dropped by ^^

      Hope you will have a great day in RaiderZ with your new Defender!

      Delete
  2. Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.

    Funny Games

    ReplyDelete